As a marketing and advertising tool, a great floor plan does not lie. Floor plans are based on actual information.
Here are 10 reasons why a floor plan is really important and should be used in all your Property Marketing campaigns for selling, it will allow prospective buyers to review the property before they visit and remember the property (from the floor plans) after they have left.
1. 93% of purchasers claim they are more probable to devote time checking out a property with a floor plan
2. 81% of vendors believe a floor plan will certainly help sell their property much faster
3. Incorporating a floor plan in the advertising and marketing initiative has been shown to decrease time on market by as much as 50%.
4. Floor plans are opened 7.5 times more often compared to maps on realestate.com.au.
Buyers can see how a house works and whether or not they would like to view it at limited open for inspection times. Buyers don’t want to waste their time looking at properties that won’t match their needs.
6. A floor plan can help buyers visualize how they may position their existing furniture or help prospective buyers measure up new furnishings they intend to purchase for the property.
Often buyers miss things or forget what they have seen after inspecting a property. A floor plan can increase the perceived space, and therefore value, of your home.
8. When considering alterations or layout changes like removing a wall or installing an additional bathroom, floor plans are useful. This begins to make buyers feel as though they already have ownership, which will lead to a higher sale.
9. They may fail to remember which home is which and confuse details of different homes if a buyer is visiting several properties in a day.
10. It can make for easy comparison between them if a buyer has floor plans for numerous properties.
Floor plans are beneficial when thinking about modifications or layout improvements like eliminating a wall or installing an extra bath room.
Frequently prospective buyers miss things or fail to remember what they have seen after viewing a home. A floor plan can increase the perceived area, and consequently value, of your home.
Prospective buyers can see how a house works and whether or not they would like to view it at limited open for property inspection times. Prospective buyers don’t want to waste their time looking at homes that will not match their requirements, this is where floor plans will save wasted open home visits, and attract better quality buyers.